Be a Pilgrim for a day
Discover with us Santiago de Compostela, a World Heritage city declared by UNESCO, capital of the Spanish province of Galicia. Be a pilgrim for a day. We will discover and follow sections of the Portuguese way of Santiago, visiting some of the most emblematic places of this route. Delight yourself with the religious, architectural, cultural and gastronomic heritage. Experience what it is to be a pilgrim of Santiago.
Start / End
Alto Minho / Braga / Porto
≥ 2 Persons
Places to visit
– Valença fortress / International bridge of Valença-Tui
– Historic centre of Tui
– Historic town of Padron
– Cathedral and historic centre of Santiago de Compostela / Obradoiro square
– Be a pilgrim for a day
– Santiago way
– Patrimonial and architectural wealth
– Cultural and historical wealth
Itinerary: Valença / Tui / Padron / Santiago de Compostela
The tour includes
- Coffee and traditional sweet
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Wifi and bottled water on board
- Private and exclusive driver
- Modern and confortable luxury vehicle
- All taxes
- Public liability, road and personal accidents insurance
About this tour
Private – Our tours are private.
Tailor Made – The tour highlights are just suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary could be designed according to your preferences and predefined tour schedule.
Pick you up and drop off on the agreed spot – We will pick you up where you wish, accommodation unit or other meeting point.
Lima Valley Tours guarantee – We will guide you through the journey, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited, in a quiet and friendly way.