Discovering the “INVICTA” CITY
Discover with us the capital of Northern Portugal, known as the “Invicta” city, that gave its name to Portugal. Get delighted in its UNESCO historic centre. Enjoy the streets, alleys and gardens; the monuments and architecture of the buildings; the cultural and religious heritage. Dazzle yourself with the Douro river and the Atlantic coast.
Start / End
Alto Minho / Braga / Porto
≥ 2 Persons
Places to visit
– Cathedral / D. Luís Bridge / Cais de Gaia / Port wine cellars
– Coastal area / Douro River Mouth
– São Bento train station / Clérigos Tower / Livraria Lello (bookshop)
– Comercial area of Santa Catarina / Estádio do Dragão
– Heritage, historical and architectural wealth
– The people
– The Douro river
– Gastronomy and wines
Itinerary: Porto / Matosinhos / Gaia
The tour includes
- Visit to a port wine cellar, with tastings
- Boat trip on Douro river
- Wifi and bottled water on board
- Private and exclusive driver
- Modern and confortable luxury vehicle
- All taxes
- Public liability, road and personal accidents insurance
About this tour
Private – Our tours are private.
Tailor Made – The tour highlights are just suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary could be designed according to your preferences and predefined tour schedule.
Pick you up and drop off on the agreed spot – We will pick you up where you wish, accommodation unit or other meeting point.
Lima Valley Tours guarantee – We will guide you through the journey, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited, in a quiet and friendly way.