Discovering the Capital City
Discover with us the capital of Portugal, known as the city of the 7 hills. Enjoy “Baixa Pombalina”, the streets, sidewalks, alleys and gardens; the monuments, churches and palaces; the architecture of the buildings and the cultural heritage. Be dazzled by the Tejo River and its waterfront. Experience the bustle of the great Portuguese city, discovering the essence of this stunning city.
Start / End
Alto Minho / Braga / Porto
≥ 2 Persons
Places to visit
– Ponte Vasco da Gama / Cristo Rei / Ponte 25 de Abril
– Torre de Belém / Padrão dos Descobrimentos / Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
– Av. Liberdade / Baixa Pombalina / Praça do Comércio / Sé de Lisboa
– Castelo de São Jorge / Panteão Nacional / Parque das Nações
– Heritage and historical wealth
– Architectural wealth
– Viewpoints and landscapes
– Tejo river
Itinerary: Lisboa / Almada
The tour includes
- Pastel de Belém and Ginginha
- Visit to Cristo Rei in Almada
- Wifi and bottled water on board
- Private and exclusive driver
- Modern and confortable luxury vehicle
- All taxes
- Public liability, road and personal accidents insurance
About this tour
Private – Our tours are private.
Tailor Made – The tour highlights are just suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary could be designed according to your preferences and predefined tour schedule.
Pick you up and drop off on the agreed spot – We will pick you up where you wish, accommodation unit or other meeting point.
Lima Valley Tours guarantee – We will guide you through the journey, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited, in a quiet and friendly way.