Discovering the Lima Valley, from the sea to the Mountain
Discover with us the diversity of the Lima Valley territory. Enjoy our coast, the local picturesque towns, the mountains, the Lima River, the landscapes rich in diversity, the monuments and churches and the architecture of our most typical buildings. Relish the cultural, religious and gastronomic heritage.
Start / End
Alto Minho / Braga / Porto
≥ 2 Persons
Places to visit
– Santa Luzia sanctuary / Riverside of Viana do Castelo
– Roman & medieval bridge of Ponte de Lima
– St.º Ovídio viewpoint
– Soajo and its granaries
– Lindoso castle, the granaries and water dam
– The sea
– The Lima River
– The Mountains and the viewpoints
– Gastronomy and wines
Itinerary: Lima Valley
The tour includes
- Coffee and traditional sweet
- Vinho verde tasting
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Wifi and bottled water on board
- Private and exclusive driver
- Modern and confortable luxury vehicle
- All taxes
- Public liability, road and personal accidents insurance
About this tour
Private – Our tours are private.
Tailor made – The tour highlights are suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary could be designed according to your preferences and predefined tour schedule.
Pick you up and drop off on the agreed spot – We will pick you up where you wish, accommodation unit or other meeting point.
Lima Valley Tours guarantee – We will guide you through the journey, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited, in a quiet and friendly way.