Discovering the History
Discover with us the cradle of an ancestral historical legacy. This region reserves the largest set of Baroque Manor Houses in Portugal.
Explore the legacy of the Ribeira Lima nobility and discover its presence in the territory.
Discover on this trip the history of the 16th century Manor Houses and our landscapes rich in diversity, Vinho Verde and gastronomy.
Start / End
Ponte de Lima
Alto Minho / Braga / Porto
≥ 2 Persons
Places to visit
– Manor Houses
– Noble Houses and ancestral farms
– Typical landscapes
– Panoramic viewpoints
– The history and stories
– Patrimonial and architectural wealth
– Lima river and the mountains
– Vinho Verde and regional products
Itinerary: Lima Valley
75€ / pax
185€ / pax
60€ / pax
150€ / pax
55€ / pax
140€ / pax
50€ / pax
130€ / pax
45€ / pax
125€ / pax
40€ / pax
120€ / pax
35€ / pax
115€ / pax
The tour includes
- Vinho Verde and regional products tasting | 4H Tour
- Lunch at a selected Manor House (drinks included) | 8H Tour
- Wifi and bottled water on board
- Private and exclusive driver
- Modern and confortable luxury vehicle
- All taxes
- Public liability, road and personal accidents insurance
About this tour
Private – Our tours are private.
Tailor Made – The tour highlights are just suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary could be designed according to your preferences and predefined tour schedule.
Pick you up and drop off on the agreed spot – We will pick you up where you wish, accommodation unit or other meeting point.
Lima Valley Tours guarantee – We will guide you through the journey, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited, in a quiet and friendly way.