Lima Valley historic centres
Discover with us the historical centres of the Lima Valley. Enjoy the streets and gardens, the monuments and architecture of our buildings, the cultural, religious and gastronomic heritage and especially our people.
Start / End
Alto Minho / Braga / Porto
≥ 2 Persons
Places to visit
– Santuário de Santa Luzia / Riverside / Historic Centre / Navio Gil Eanes / Ponte Eiffel in Viana do Castelo
– Roman & Medieval Bridge / Gardens / Av.Plátanos / Museums / Historic centre in Ponte de Lima
– Medieval Bridge/ 17th century Market / Barroc Foutain / Igreja da Misericórdia in Ponte da Barca
– Recontro de Valdevez Monument / Interpretative center of the Baroque / river Vez bridge / Giela Manour house in Arcos de Valdevez
– Heritage, historical and architectural wealth
– The people
– The Lima river
– Gastronomy and wines
Itinerary: Lima Valley historic centres
The tour includes
- Coffee and traditional sweet
- Visits to 3 museums
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Wifi and bottled water on board
- Private and exclusive driver
- Modern and confortable luxury vehicle
- All taxes
- Public liability, road and personal accidents insurance
About this tour
Private – Our tours are private.
Tailor Made – The tour highlights are just suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary could be designed according to your preferences and predefined tour schedule.
Pick you up and drop off on the agreed spot – We will pick you up where you wish, accommodation unit or other meeting point.
Guarantee Lima Valley Tours – We will guide you through the journey, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited, in a quiet and friendly way.