Discovering the National Park
Discover with us the only National Park of Portugal, classified by UNESCO as Protected Area. Enjoy nature in its pure and wild state, the remote villages, the mountains, the rivers, the viewpoints, the stunning landscapes, the historical and cultural heritage.
Start / End
Alto Minho / Braga / Porto
≥ 2 Persons
Places to visit
– São Bento da Porta Aberta / Vilarinho das Furnas
– Lindoso / remote and genuine villages
– Arado waterfall / Tahiti waterfall / Pedra Bela panoramic viewpoint
– Portela do Homem / hot springs in Torneiros, Spain
– Dams and water reservoirs
– Protected landscapes
– Nature in its pure state
Itinerary: Peneda Gerês National Park
The tour includes
- Coffee and traditional sweet
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Wifi and bottled water on board
- Private and exclusive driver
- Modern and confortable luxury vehicle
- All taxes
- Public liability, road and personal accidents insurance
About this tour
Private – Our tours are private.
Tailor Made – The tour highlights are just suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary could be designed according to your preferences and predefined tour schedule.
Pick you up and drop off on the agreed spot – We will pick you up where you wish, accommodation unit or other meeting point.
Lima Valley Tours guarantee – We will guide you through the journey, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited, in a quiet and friendly way.