Discovering the Portugal History
Discover with us these two historical cities: Braga, known as the city of the archbishops, and Guimarães, known as the cradle of Portugal. Enjoy the streets, gardens and the historic centres; the monuments and architecture of the buildings; the cultural and religious heritage. Discover these ancient cities with tranquility.
Start / End
Alto Minho / Braga / Porto
≥ 2 Persons
Places to visit
– Bom Jesus do Monte / Hydraulic lift/ Catedral de Braga / Santa Barbara Gardens / historic centre in Braga
– Castelo de Guimarães/ Ducal Palace / Largo da Oliveira / historic centre of Guimarães
– Heritage, historical and architectural wealth
– The people
– Millennial cities
Itinerary: Braga & Guimarães
160€ / pax
135€ / pax
110€ / pax
100€ / pax
95€ / pax
90€ / pax
70€ / pax
The tour includes
- Coffee, traditional sweet and Lunch
- Visit to 3 monuments
- Wifi and bottled water on board
- Private and exclusive driver
- Modern and confortable luxury vehicle
- All taxes
- Public liability, road and personal accidents insurance
About this tour
Private – Our tours are private.
Tailor Made – The tour highlights are just suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary could be designed according to your preferences and predefined tour schedule.
Pick you up and drop off on the agreed spot – We will pick you up where you wish, accommodation unit or other meeting point.
Lima Valley Tours guarantee – We will guide you through the journey, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited, in a quiet and friendly way.