Discovering the Major Cities in Central Portugal
Discover with us Aveiro, the “Portuguese Venice”, a city which is closely linked to the sea. Crossing its canals through the colorful Moliceiro boats, enjoy the streets and the canals and taste the famous Ovos Moles. Discover the sea bar, where we will enjoy the lighthouse and then Costa Nova, where you will appreciate the colorful architecture of the buildings. Then we will discover Coimbra, the largest city in central Portugal, rich in history and stories, with a vast cultural and architectural heritage. There you will walk through the historic streets and visit the historic centre.
Start / End
Alto Minho / Braga / Porto
≥ 2 Persons
Places to visit
– Moliceiro boat trip in 4 city canals / historic centre of Aveiro
– Aveiro lighthouse / Costa Nova beach
– Historic centre of Coimbra / Santa Cruz Church / Manga Garden
– University of Coimbra / New Cathedral / Old Cathedral / Almedina tower
– Heritage, historical and architectural wealth
– Historical centres
– Ria de Aveiro and Mondego river
– University of Coimbra
Itinerary: Aveiro / Costa Nova / Coimbra
The tour includes
- Coffee and traditional Ovos Moles tasting
- Moliceiro boat ride through the Ria canals
- Wifi and bottled water on board
- Private and exclusive driver
- Modern and confortable luxury vehicle
- All taxes
- Public liability, road and personal accidents insurance
About this tour
Private – Our tours are private.
Tailor Made – The tour highlights are just suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary could be designed according to your preferences and predefined tour schedule.
Pick you up and drop off on the agreed spot – We will pick you up where you wish, accommodation unit or other meeting point.
Lima Valley Tours guarantee – We will guide you through the journey, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited, in a quiet and friendly way.