Dear Customers and Partners
Following the recommendations of Turismo de Portugal, the Portuguese goverment (DGS) and the World Health Organization, we work to reinforce safety measures in our activities to avoid risks and infections due to spread of the COVID-19. We ensure the existence of an internal protocol that defines the procedures for necessary prevention, control and surveillance, declaring to fulfill the defined requirements.
In this context, we reinforce and adopt new measures
- – Decrease of the vehicles maximum useful capacity according to the – recommendations of the DGS.
- – Cleaning and disinfection of fleet vehicles with anti-bacterial products after each activity.
- – Provision of container with non-manual opening and plastic bag for storage of waste.
- – Measurement of body temperature before each service and registration in a specific document.
- – Regular hand hygiene with disinfectant that has at least 70% alcohol.
- – Respiratory etiquette and use of PPE (mask and, if necessary, gloves).
- – Social conduct, avoiding physical contact with customers.
- – Availability of masks.
- – Availability of alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
Due to our commitment to our customers and partners, our company has been declared a Clean & Safe Establishment by Turismo de Portugal.
We believe in the future and, together with our customers and partners, we will be able to overcome the challenges ahead.
Lima Valley Tours, Inspiring Getaways